Wednesday, July 28, 2010

weekly Wednesday good things

These things make me smile, and I would rather think of them than all of the things that could frustrate me.
  • Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard for dinner after a bad day at work.
  • A husband who takes care of the dishwasher filled with dish soap instead of dishwasher detergent, and who let me hide in the bedroom so as not to have to deal with it.
  • Long phone conversations with good friends.
  • Winning three dozen homemade cookies with my department.
  • A wireless headset for my work phone. New toys are fun!
What is on your good things list?

2 kind words:

  1. *All day in my pajamas!
    *My Dixie Belle snuggling me just because.
    *Women of Faith is coming up!
    *Junk TV without guilt...sorta (i.e. Toddlers and Tiaras)
    *Finding sour skittles and chewy sweet tarts!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *taking a nap
    *oreos and milk

    ReplyDelete