- A new baby God has given me to love and to carry. This is my prayer of thanks each night when I go to bed.
- A partner who is perfect for me. Not perfect. But perfect for me. He complements, supports, challenges, encourages, laughs and loves.
- Volunteering that energizes and reminds me I do have time.
- Grown kitties who still bathe, snuggle and play with each other. And who greet us eagerly when we come home.
- Friends who care about me. Friends who get it. (Especially the wonderful women in blogland and the Thursday night Bible study group.)
- The time to sleep, rest and rejuvenate my body and soul so that I may be ready to face another day.
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson